[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NOW Montana?

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:14:57 -0800

I guess this is as good as time as any to say that at the last Board Meeting,
The Board appointed a Legislative Liaison and that person, as soon as the
proposal submitted for the "job" description is approved, will be contacting
every GSD club in the nation.
Oh... who?  Well, it seems I kept talking it up enough that the GSDCA HAD to
have a Legislative Liaison, that they appointed.............

ME!!!

I am waiting for that proposal to be approved then hoping for cooperation from
all the clubs... WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Stormy Hope
AKC  GSDCA Legislative Liaison
On Feb 19, 2009, at 8:28:45 AM, "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the parent club needs to officially appoint one or more people to
contact and organize with those who are willing to "slay the dragon" before
he consumes us.
Lee

--
Stormy Hope