[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NOT a big deal...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:47:12 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2005 9:37:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pruett@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I always  get my puppies examined by my vet before they go to new homes;
however,
that has not protected me from incompetent, possibly dishonest  vets over the
years.  I always disclose, in writing, an umbilical  hernia or undescended
testicles.

Of COURSE you do!  I can't imagine you handing someone a  bundle of fur only
for them to learn about something you should have known about  prior to the
puppy leaving AFTER they've fallen in love with it and during a  post purchase
exam:)

It's the "NOT KNOWING" that have my knickers in a twist:)

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_