[ SHOWGSD-L ] NOT TRUE !!!

  • From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:03:12 EDT

Sent at 9:00pm - Saturday, August 15, 2007

Well.... I WAS playing around all day - gorgeous day here in  Virginia...
got home, sat down to dinner and then decided to read the List  and I saw a
note
from Evan and then Christine talking about "another secret  meeting".  I am
on the board of the GSDCA - as a matter of fact, I have  been on the board for
the last seven years - serving under Ken Downing, Ginni  Altman and Lew Bunch.
 After reading these posts I called three members of  the "Executive
Committee" to confirm the following - THERE WAS NO MEETING LAST  NIGHT - THERE
HAS
BEEN NO RESCINDING OF THE LAMAR KUHNS AWARD (Shame on you  Evan for revealing
what was supposed to have been a nice surprise for his  family) AND THERE WAS
NO
REMOVAL OF AN AWARD TO JOAN FOX.

I am appalled at the level of hate that is being displayed in this election
- hate that is destroying this club by creating an atmosphere of suspicion,
pitting good people against good people.

Show your love for this Club in a constructive manner by  volunteering in a
committee; by becoming a mentor to new members; by being a  positive voice for
your Club and your breed.   Show me that you really  care.

I will not post again on this subject as I don't enjoy the "you said/I  said"
generated on the List.  However, I am always open to talk to members,  you
can reach me at _DKarloff@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DKarloff@xxxxxxx)  or  you can call
me at home (757)482-3966 or on my cell phone (757) 642-3791

Sincerely,

Dania Karloff
GSDCA Membership Committee
2007 National Vendors' Chair