[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NOT Size again?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:42:45 EDT

I would agree with that.  The problem becomes future  generations.  When we
overlook a "little bigger", then a "little bigger  still" what are we on the
way to loosing?  See my point?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 3/13/2008 3:34:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, GrnRam415
writes:

Maybe  the question is how big is too big?  If the dog is so large, like the
Clydsdale that he loses the agility, then he is too big to meet our
Standard.  If the dog is perhaps taller than the Standard but has  the
functionality
and qualities the Standard recommends, then is this dog  really too big?  If
agility is the issue, then size shouldn't matter if  the dog can perform his
duties.  It still has to do more with  structure, be it horses or dogs.   JMHO.

Laura