[ SHOWGSD-L ] NOT NATIONAL Weather

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ParavelGS@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:09:45 -0700

Sure seems to be plenty to worry about in life without trying to key into a one
week
period of weather about 3 years from now in a gorgeous State like Colorado.
We could be in the middle of a devastating DROUGHT by then.
When do we talk about dogs on this List anymore...........??

Anyone want to discuss dragging toes, dead tails, herding,  missing teeth, good
bites and bad
bites, lifting, kick up, how to condition a dog for the National or any show,
how to pick puppies,
how old to make final decisions on puppies, what you look for, what kind of
toenail clippers you
prefer, Buyers, Vets,  how to overcome  the failure of Frontline Plus and
Advantage to keep
away the "new age"  fleas.........????  <G>

IT'S 2005 SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!   WAHOO!!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com