[ SHOWGSD-L ] NOT JUST BACK TO BACK MAJORS BUT...

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:55:51 EDT

Thank you Joe and Charlotte LaRosa for the back to back Best of Breed  from
the American Bred Class at the GSDC of WA State.  There were so  many
beautiful, wonderful dogs to choose from as well as 4 specials.   Thank you
also for
your kind words and comments after the shows.   Larry and I enjoyed meeting you
and sharing conversation.

FaithRock Caralon I Get Around, aka "Swinger" was breed by Helen  Sherlock,
"Scootie", Mike Iannelli and myself and owned by myself and my  supportive,
wonderful hubby, Larry Rock.

This is the last of my Beach Boy littermates to campaign and  hopefully to
follow soon into the footsteps of CH FaithRock Caralon Good  Vibrations
(Shaker)
co owned by Judy DeRouuse, CH FaithRock Caralon Surfer  Girl co owned by Bob
Braue, and 13 points both majors on FaithRock Caralon  Sloop John B (Jack)
owned by Val Harrington and Larry Rock.  This is  my first home bred champion
litter.  Thank you Caralon for you trust  and support and all my friends and
encouragement campaigning this  litter. Thank you to Darlene and Randy Cliff
for
letting us use  Bailey for stud and your unending support and friendship.

Thank you to Jodi Balenger for her expert handling and to Daryl for  keeping
me, Larry, and Jodi on the right track.  Thank you to  everyone ringside for
all the support.

This club put on a fabulous, friendly show environment.  Thank  you to Julie
and James Hammaski.  They opened their beautiful  home to all of us  for a
wonderful dinner and evening  filled with friendships, sharing and laughter.
Julie and  James must have been cooking for weeks!  It was a first class  act!

Also to Sharon Avery for the beautiful pictures she took on Saturday  and
delivered ringside on Sunday.  Larry and I can't wait to see  Sunday's
pictures,
plus the gaiting shots which I believer her hubby, Mike  too.

Wonderful weekend.  Now back to reality with six puppies who  grew so much
over the weekend and when they get bigger so does cleaning up  after them. LOL

Terry
Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877  Ward Drive