[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NOMINATING COMMITTIEE Question

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:51:21 -0700

 What qualifications does Jerry Guzman have that makes him eligible to run
for the second higest office in the Parent club?  Hey I'm a voter and would
like to know more about the candidates. The records of the other 3
candidates speak for themselves
Thanks Bob Neiman

Paul opines...

Jerry has been in the breed for over 40 years. Aside from being one of the
top handlers, he is also a successful businessman. His knowledge of business
and the breed would be very beneficial to the PClub.

Jerry and I have had many candid discussions. He is passionate about the
breed and his ideas to improve many of the situations we are discussing on
"Da List", are very workable. I will not expand on them here...that is for
Jerry to do.

Lastly, Jerry is a class act. He has been successful in the sport for many
years and would bring that image and expertise to any office he might hold.

I hope that answers your question Bob. You must understand that this is my
perspective. I am not coming out in support of anyone, but I did want to
give my opinion as to my perception of Jerry's capabilities and what he
would bring to the table.

Paul