[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NOMINATING COMMITTIEE

  • From: jastek5@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:44:19 -0400

Hi Christine,

I sent out a following post stating that i completely misunderstood the role of
the Nominating Committee(I thought we were talking about Nominations for
judging the National) and as such my original post was not valid. Hope that
clears up the confusion.

Bill

Unfortunately retractions are not always that effective on the list, now i can
understand how Dennis Rodman feels like<G>