[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NO crates, NO X pens..no parking?? Dogs?

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:36:02 -0400

We only had marked off area's in Daytona and Concord.  So many friends around
leaving the dogs in crates was not a problem.  I did put small locks on the
doors though for peace of mind.

Molly

hat is all I know.  I may have been told wrong, but our young dog, will not be
there.  I would never leave a dog at the National unprotected.  Although I
trust
everyone on the List. The rest, not so much.