[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NO ONE CARES

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:32:52 -0400

This is so VERY SAD and at the same time so VERY DISGUSTING!!!!  I hate
cruelty and for this ???woman??? and anyone else who is like her (sorry
to say there are too many to count), they should definitely serve jail
time.  I always thought that the punishment should fit the crime.  What
I'd really like to see done to these kinds of ???people??? is the same
kind of pain and neglect that they inflict on other living creatures be
inflicted on them.  Jail time is too tame.  They watch tv and work on
computers, get exercise, read and are served their food.  Oh, and don't
forget that we tax payers are paying for these criminals who poison
society.  These poor babies didn't even get their most basic needs met.
  Dry those tears and go hug your dog.  God bless you (look's like he's
already done it by giving you such a kind heart),  Barbara Galasso