[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NO ONE CARES

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, WeeBairn2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:22:52 +0000

You have written the answer to the problem. Get the pictures that were taken
and make a flyer out of it with your story. Let the state know about this
person. Better yet take her to court on a civil case. Bill her for your time
spent caring for her dogs.. She does not care about dogs she breeds for money
so hit her where it hurts, in the pocket book. You won't get any money but she
will be spend plenty defending herself.
Terry
 The state is who found this situation and who removed almost 200 dogs from
her. The state is who allowed the dismissal of most charges. We donated our
time to help the dogs. I for one do not have the money to file or purse a civil
lawsuite against a person who the state did not prosecute to the fullest. Be
realistic.

sally