[ SHOWGSD-L ] NO CAROLINA MAJOR BRAGS !!!!

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:48:36 EST

Fri., Under Ed Barriet "Jantar's China Lake Of Witmer" was RWB (5ts).  Sat.
China was WB for 4pts, under Don Jones.  I understand China is finally ring
trained!! She's high energy, and likes to do it her way.. China was handled by
Georgie Fri., and Lenny Sat.. China is owned by myself, Betty Ashdown, Tina
Bogdanich, and Donna Calabrese. Thanks to the Girlz for getting our wild child
trained.. China is sired by
Am Sel Ex Can Sel CH Witmer's Jamiroquai x Jantar's Miss Liberty Bell.
Also, the same weekend in NY "Hunting Ridge All About Me" won the 9-12 puppy
class & BP in a 4pt show, under Linda Robey. She is owned by Fritz & Donna
Shuster, and handled by Philip Moore. She is sired by Jamiroquai, Dam  Sater-
Nordlicht Much Ado (Do or Die dtr)

I  see on the West Coast,  Jen Arend's puppy bitch was BP under Fred
Schmidtke, she is the opposite breeding of All About Me. The dam Lahela, is a
Jamiroquai dtr. The puppy's sire is Do or Die.... to funny.. Congrats to
Jen.... Susie

www.geocities.com/witmergsd