[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NJ Weitz Case - Appellate Division opinion

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Iza Ackerman'" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:25:10 -0700

So from WHERE can we sell puppies??
Flea Markets?
Hawking them on the Street corner?
Grocery Outlet Parking Lots??    <G>
Do these "leaders" that make these laws EVEN THINK about
the results of their rules??   GOOD GRIEF!!!

I swear....I think ALL NEW LAWS should be suspended for
a period of 20 years while our big bloated Government
works on figuring out how to enforce all the one's they
have already made.....

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com