[ SHOWGSD-L ] NJ Supreme Ct Appeal for all Hobby Breeders

  • From: "Danielle Weitz" <danielleweitz52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:37:58 -0500

Two weeks from today at 10:30 am GSDs will be in the ring at  Westminster
but at that very time on that very day we will be in the New Jersey Supreme
Court to appeal our ruling that keeps us from breeding our dogs.  In 2008 we
had the number 4 bitch in the Redbook for Futurity points.  If this ruling
stands it will affect every person in the State of NJ who were to breed
their dog and even sell one pup.  If it stands in NJ it will surely be
picked up by other states and could move across the country quite easily.
We were never charged with cruelty or abuse only because we had a litter of
pups.  Anyone not believing it was that simple is welcome to copies of the
transcripts.  The President of the NJ Federation of Dog Clubs, an NAIA
representative and the American Rottweiler Assoc., GSD people and people who
simply understand this situation have been at every court date with us along
with others who understand the implications of this, as well as, those who
know we are and are hiding nothing.  We're going into year four of this.
Anyone wishing to make a donation to our legal defense fund to help every
breeder in New Jersey may make it at

www.njvsdogs.com

Thank you to those who have supported us throughout this and please pray we
get it overturned.  Any naysayers, that is to say, people who don't
understand the importance of this are welcome to contact me.  I am sure that
people who have known me for many years will be happy to vouch for us.

Danielle Weitz

http://showgsd.org/mail.html