[ SHOWGSD-L ] NIKKI DANIELS

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:17:31 EST

Begging the Admin's indulgence I would like to take a moment and
CONGRATULATE OUR
JUNIORS AT THIS YEARS NATIONAL
TO ALL:
Novice Int.-Billy Casterlin
Novice Senior- Veronica  Dollar

Open Int.-Kelly Rauschmeier

Open Senior- Nicole  Daniel

Best Junior-  Nicole Daniel
THANK YOU FOR  YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN OUR BREED, OUR FUTURE LOOKS VERY BRIGHT
INDEED!

Esp close in our hearts we hold the lovely, and poised and talented NIKKI
DANIEL
Folks , and forgive me Nikki, this beautiful , humble young gal  comes from a
very tough situation at home, VERY tough. She has risen above the  challenges
that life has put upon her shoulders, with little or no support from
homelife, and difficulties and stresses that none of us could imagine, she has
risen
above. To make her life better, she has her sights set on college, and
handling as one of the Big Guys...no doubt she will. This is a young lady of
humiity, sportsmanship, and trememdous work ethic.  In fact she is one of  the
few
people in the world we trusted to come and stay in our home to look  after
Nitro and everyone, and our place, while we were in Maui to be  married.  I
cannot tell you how proud of her we all are here, west of the  Rockies.

    To Borrow with permission a portion of the post  from Sharlonna McGaha
and Gloria Rice of Nike Clayfield Paladin..<<."We  have some wonderful Juniors
at the National this year.  Many kudos  to
everyone who helped to get them there."

Sharlonna and  Gloria>>>>

Yes MANY KUDOS to all of you out there with the little tiny kids to the
young adults.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK AND YOUR SUPPORT OF THEM. THEY ARE THE

FUTURE OF OUR BREED.

So many talented young people, the highest calling  any of us can aspire to
in this fancy is to mentor them, believe in them all,  and support them with
all our hearts.  EACH AND EVERY ONE.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the next generation , WE APPLAUD YOU.

With Love and Respect to you ALL

Kathy and Ken Tank

Finest in American Show & German  Importing

WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 2, 05
_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)