[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEWBIE ERROR!!! Melana;s Mojito

  • From: Ruth Hartridge <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, judylynfanning@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

She's a pretty Awesome Handler ! I just wish that I had a dog good enough for
her TO handle I did Once and Lost him because I had a Neighbor who hated Gsds
and Caused me to lose several Nice dogs ! Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009,
8:14 AM

In all of my excitement over my first Championship Dog, I left out the VERY
IMPORTANT point that this was all made possible by my Awesome Professional
Handler, Ms. Linda Bankhead, who put every point on Mojito from start to finish
with lightning speed!!
Linda not only made Mojito look spectacular each and every time she took him in
to show, but also worked countless hours with him to ensure his success in such
a short time!  Linda also schooled ME in the art of this craft, enduring many,
many questions (again, I remind you I am a newbie <g>) and having the patience
of a saint with both of us!

Sincere Appreciation, Linda!  You are phenomenal!!  Mojito sends kisses, and I
send the utmost gratitude for the honor of having you handle my first champion,
and look forward to what the future holds!!

Egg on my face <G>.... JudyLyn :0

JUDYLYN FANNING

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.