[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW national judges???

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:56:51 -0500

I don't know about Bob, but I was certainly a "new name.....a "new
face"....a "new judge" at the 2002 National.The GSDCA and his membership are
no doubt open to new face.They will support a new upcoming judge even if he
lives in a different country and his mother tongue isn't English. Thank you
all for gaving me the opportunity and privilege to judge your National. It
was, once in a life time, experience that I will cherish all my life.

Michel
in Montreal