[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW SUBSCRIBE APPLICATION- Ann Green

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:28:02 -0400

Any one besides Doris Herbert Know her?  THANKS she needs
another sponsor!!!

, (OnidaShepherds@xxxxxxx) on Monday, July 23, 2007 at
17:25:21
the
Rules and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed
Standard
of the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd
Dog Club of
America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated
by the
American Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and
procedures
of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am
currently
qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at
AKC/CKC
events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Onida Shepherds

name: Ann Green

City: Staley

State: NC

clubs: In the process of joining GSDCA and Charlotte GSD Club

2_sponsors: Doris Hurbert