[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>, <gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx" <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:51:42 -0600

Mine gets an attitude if I make her re-calulate to much! : ) I do notice that
the GPS takes you through cities instead of around which I

Well I am happy to know yours is a female-just think if it were a male you
would never get anywhere on time because it would not think of asking for
directions

sally

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/