[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:40:18 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2009 2:41:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:
Mine gets an attitude if I make her re-calulate to much! :  )   I do notice
that the GPS takes you through cities instead  of around which I don't
like.  I like the Garmin it gets the best  reviews.  I like that it talks to me
because I can't read without  my glasses.  : )

I still like Rand McNally, never fails me, but I am able to  look at a map
and basically memorize it.  Guess that comes from  traveling so much.  Its
bad when you know where the
rest stops are on most major interstates.   LOL
Only exposure I had to a GPS was a friends he needed while  coming back
from the Denver national.  Even while I was driving, all  it wanted to do was
take it back us back to Denver no matter how it was  set.  It got turned
off....

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark