[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:31:51 -0500

I also notice that it gets confused if there is construction and there is
always construction in OHIO!!

Mine is Matilda or Jack, Jack doesn't have an attitude : )

My mom's Garmin decided to go nutz when we were in the middle of Ohio last
ummer and started giving directions at about 100 mph an hour turn right, turn
eft and so on.. We rebooted "Sally" and all was well.