[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:10:05 -0800 (PST)

Dont' pay $10 a month....you can get google live maps  and down load it on your
cell for free.  It picks up your location and will give you driving
directions... though none of it is verbal.

If you're buying one.... Garmin seems to be the best though Model
type matters.  Make sure to get turn by turn directions.  You don't want one
that says "turn right in 100 feet".......you want one that says "turn right in
100 feet on Fourth Street".

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com