[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:50:14 -0500

I've owned a Garmin Nuvi 765T portable GPS for a few months.  We like it quit a
bit.  It shows lane changes and has lifetime access to traffic reports.  We did
have to upload the latest maps to the unit which took a bit of time.
So far, this GPS has performed quite well, except one time, Kim and I made
several screwy U-turns and the unit quit talking to us.  I think it was fed up
after "recalculating" our route several times.  After about 3 minutes, the
Garmin started talking again and doing the recalculation thing.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam