[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:34:49 EST

we have TomTom, and I really like it, I have no sense of direction so
anything is an improvement

TomTom gives you an option to "what time do you want to arrive".........so
I always give it some crazy times.....and then I sit and watch the
"recalculating" process......

I usually do this when stuck on traffic, it makes it easier to pass the
time.....<G>

ours is getting an update on the voice..........Homer Simpson!   LOL

Ileana