[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>, <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:26:26 -0600

Oh yeah.. Sally was very mixed up in Ohio... And yes, come to think of it,
there was road construction.

Connie goes camping with Don and I - when we go to new parks, she gets to do
the directing. Sally, goes to dog shows.

"TURN D*MN IT!"

My only real objection (besides telling me to turn that quarter mile before my
house) is that both Connie and Sally have had us doing turns into cornfields.

I don't pay much attention to the "yards" or "feet" thing and both of ours are
programmed to only tell you turns - not how far they are once they are beyon
.09 miles.

And the funny thing - we own a Blue Toyota Tundra so Don was able to program in
blue truck and mom has a blue Plymouth Voyager and hers is a blue car... I
don't think either of them gave you that many choices for verhicle descriptions.

Something else I learned with Sally (you can tell it was a late night of
driving between shows) was that if I punch a key long enough, it gave me
terrain maps - we were in a valley area and it showed topical terrain of hills,
etc.. THAT was cool... Gotta see if Connie can do that.

Easily amused... What can I say!

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt
0,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009