[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:31:06 -0600

Several of us of Garmin Nuvis of difference models... I am pretty happy with
"Connie" except that for directions to my house, she has us turn in about a
quarter of a mile sooner than she is supposed to.

My mom's Garmin decided to go nutz when we were in the middle of Ohio last
summer and started giving directions at about 100 mph an hour turn right, turn
left and so on.. We rebooted "Sally" and all was well.

They have big screens, big screen buttons and are easy to use. Connie has a
great voice, but Sally is a litle muffled (mom's is about one notch lower on
the model #'s than ours)..

Definately worth having - one more toy to play with! I am just waiting for the
designers to ad "Turn Left/Right D*MN IT!" to the vocabulary as she is
recalculating.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/