[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW SUBJECT - ADD ON NAVIGATION UNITS

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:18:21 -0500

Since instructions for dog shows are vague or sometimes we get detoured due to
construction, I
have given a lot of thought to a navigation system (husbands refuse to ask for
directions or listen
to the ones a wife gives so ...)

TOM TOM vs Gamin

What system (make and model) do you use and what are its pluses and minuses

Personally I like the one that is installed in my brothers new Lexus - large,
easy to use and
updates!

I know for $10 a month I can have one on my cell phone but who can see that
while driving alone!

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com