[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW RESCUE ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:48:23 EST

thank you for pointing this out, carol.  it would be great if  everyone
could find a local rescue and donate old blankets, towels, dog dishes,  etc.
sometimes we forget about those everyday items that can be so  desperately
needed by a rescue.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/22/2009 7:44:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:

And I  want to remind everyone that there are approximately 139 German
Shepherd Rescues currently in operation all over the United States, if you
want
to help support one in your area.

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)