[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW RESCUE ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:43:26 EST

Pat!  Congratulations!  I am sure that you will fulfill a  tremendous need,
esp in your area,. I did hands on rescue 15 years ago,  before rescue had
any support.  And conditions are much worse now.  It  is certainly a needed
service.

And I want to remind everyone that there are approximately 139 German
Shepherd Rescues currently in operation all over the United States, if you want

to help support one in your area. You can find them listed at
_http://www.agsra.com/listings.html_ (http://www.agsra.com/listings.html)

All of them could use some support from breeders and exhibitors.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 11/20/2009 5:06:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
An  Announcement to the List:
It is with very mixed and excited feelings that I  want to announce the
beginning of a new German Shepherd rescue and senior  sanctuary that will be
located in eastern Ohio.  I