[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW PETA COMMERCIAL

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:35:47 -0800

> Hmmm... I just saw an episode of Modern Marvels last
> night: the subject was "Turkeys." They showed a bit of the
> breeding and raising of modern, white turkeys where the
> birds live their whole lives in roomy housing with all the
> water and food they want. They have fans and sprinkler
> systems to keep them cool and the farmer stressed that he
> wants his birds to be happy because happy birds are
> healthier and grow better... and that's good for his
> business. I don't know if that's atypical of most turkey
> growers, but the birds on this particular farm looked to
> have a pretty darned good life.  <shrugs>
>
> Karen C.
The evil farmer who subjects his animals to terrible conditions;
The evil rancher who terrorizes his herds;
The evil farmer who ruins his crops with unconscionable sprays;
The evil breeder who fills the streets with unwanted animals....
...all have one thing in common!

Their image is created to discredit, whither or not it resembles
reality.
Happy Thanksgiving all. Eat up!
Dave