[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW FUTURITY RULE???

  • From: "Kathy Potter" <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:45:37 -0500

Christine,

My understanding from what Nancy Harper reported on at the MW Futurity =
is
that you can enter in 2 regions, but you can only choose to show in one
region. This is to accommodate puppies with pano, bitches in season, =
etc.
This is actually a recommendation that the FREE committee made nearly 18
years ago.

Kathy