[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION and Lots more brags!!!!!!!

  • From: cmill189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:35:19 EST

We packed up the RV and Escaped to Fitchburg MA. on Thanksgiving Eve  for 4
Dog Shows, a Rally Trial and an Obedience Trial in 3 days!  Wow what  a
great way to end the year!! First and foremost I would like to thank the
German Shepherd Dog Club of Central MA and Paula Peters for running 2 Specialty

Shows, an Obedience Trail and a Rally Trial all in one day!!!! And Many Many
 Thanks to the Worcester County Kennel Club and Debbie Hokkanen for
allowing  our small GSD club  to tag along and all of your help in planning
this
great event. And for 2 wonderful All breed shows on Sat and Sun.
  I am so excited to announce that on Friday evening at the  GSDCCM
Specialty Show, Our "SUDZ" Farmil's MillerTime OFA h&e  (Ch  Brownhill's Willow
Kysarah and Ch Farmil's Justina) Bred by Chuck  and Doris Farrell and owned
by Craig and I, finished his Championship with  a 3 point major!!! Thank you
Judge Marie Falconer. Sudz is always handled to  perfection by Fred and
Annette Freeman!  Thanks to Chuck and Doris for  allowing this awesome dog to
live at MillerTime!!! I can still remember picking  him up as an 8 week old
puppy just before Christmas in 2006. It seems like  yesterday!!
   Now to back up to Fri Afternoon, My Am/Can Ch MillerTime's  Boston USA
PT, RN, OFA  (Ch Glass Palace & Ch Bonnie Dune) at 10  1/2 years old earned
the last leg of his  Rally Advanced title!!  I am so thrilled at this one as
we  started Rally last year just to try it for fun. I never thought we
would  continue on to Rally Advanced totally off leash!! Now hopefully we will
have an  opportunity to continue on to Excellent!!
Also Am/Can Ch MillerTime's American Angel HIC OFA excellent  (Ch Mardon's
Lamar & Ch Bonnie Dune) earned her Rally Novice Title  at 9 years old!!
   On Sunday under Judge Mr Paul Willhauck,  MillerTime's  Boston Legal
aka "Jerry Lee" (Ch MillerTime's Boston USA PT RA & Ch  MillerTime's Sweet N
Brassy PT) at his first weekend of Shows at just 6 months  old was awarded WD
and BOS!!! For his first points!!!!  Jerry Lee is owned  by Cathy and
Caitlin Ricker and us and Handled by his best friend Caitlin!!! Wow  what a
team
they are! It definitely was the sweetest part of the weekend  watching these
2 kids in the ring with an awesome performance. I know I will  have lots of
fun watching these two in the ring in 2010!!! Thank You Cathy and  Caitlin
for loving Jerry Lee sooo much!!!! I was so proud!!! And Jerry Lee's  sable
sister Millertime's Sweet Shenanigans also made her debut in the 6-9 class
with a first place win! What an awesome performance with Caitlin.  She  is
owned by Cathy and Megan Ricker and us!!
   One more!!!! Ch MillerTime's American Gypsy (FV Ch Nikirees  Summer
Premier HIC & Ch MillerTime's American Angel HIC RN) was awarded BOB  and Group
4!!! under judge Mr Paul Willhauck. Thank you Mr Willhauck and  Thank You
Fred and Annette Freeman, Gypsy's best friends and handlers, You are  the
Best!!! Gypsy is in awesome show condition and just sooo happy in the show
ring. Sometimes too happy but that's AOK with me!! I love to watch her tail wag

and her eyes sparkle when she is with you. Thanks for making this
possible!!  Cindy

Craig & Cindy Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds  with Style