[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION YAAAA

  • From: Cheri Hunt <cheradongsd1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:50:56 -0500

Finally figured out how to send this with my real email addy instead of
that dmarcnoreply thingy--so hopefully this will go thru and everyone can
know who I am. ;-)--this is a copy of the one I sent this past Sunday
after the show.

Just have to BRAGG---yeaaaaaa--It is now BIM *CHAMPION* Cheradon's Jingle
Bell Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella FINISHED on Sunday Nov 15th at the Central NY KC show under judge
John P. Wade and I am still on cloud 13 !! It is like a DREAM come true--my
precious Bella is now a Champion ! (of course pending AKC approval) . I
AGAIN want to THANK Trisha Wylie with all my heart for believing in Bella
and ALWAYS doing such a spectacular job showing her-Bella and Trish are
such a TEAM together in the ring. Also special thanks to Dean Wylie for his
support & for believing in Bella. I just can not thank you enough. Trish
also got WInners dog with our "Jack" (LasLar's Captain Jack Sparrow, OFA
H&E) on Sat, 11/14 at the show ! Jack is almost finished also so this has
been one heck of an exciting weekend ! I did post some pics on FB just now-
Bella was bred by myself and Suzie Marshall, is owned my myself, Suzie and
our beloved friend Sue Mills.
Jack was bred by Dave Lasater and Evan & Tedi Ginsburg and is owned by my,
sue Mills and Dave..
Thanks sooo much to all my friends at ringside for their support also-you
know who you are-too many to list right now cause I am not thinking clearly
yet ! ;-)
Cant wait to special them both !!!

Still on cloud 13 !! up there somewhere ! ;-)

(and I HAVE to get my website updated--is wayyyy behind.
Cheri Hunt
CHERADON SHEPHERDS

*Home of 2013 Best In Maturity CH.Cheradon's Jingle Bell Rock !!Home of
LasLar's Captain Jack Sparrow, OFA Good H&E, 2nd Jr. dog 2013 NE Maturity*
Home of some of the most gorgeous German Shepherds in the World !
Cheradon Shepherds Home Page <http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/>