[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION & SHOW BRAGS

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:18:54 EDT

Jamiroquai's New Champion, "Jantar's China Lake of Witmer" finished her
Championship, in 7 shows, with a BOB her first time in specials !! It was a
short
campaign, but exciting !! Donna & Tina posted brags last week, and thanked the
judges, and handlers, but thanks again.. China is Jamiroquai's first
Champion!!... We have several right behind her now !!
Same weekend "Vanderwerth's Liv Tyler of Witmer" received a 3 pt major under
Joan Fox, that gives her 13 pts, 2 pts from her CH ! Liv will be Champion # 8
for CH Nike Clayfield Andre Segovia ROM OFA  Thank You to Joan, and Liv's
handler, Eric Norby. Liv's dam is a Kanstan Jim Dandy dtr. Liv is owned/bred by
me, and co owned, and campaigned by Kris Christian..

This weekend "Amyr's Naugatuck of Witmer" was WD for 2 pts under Edie Trocki.
He is at 10 with both mjrs... Bred, and owned by Gail Shaheen, and myself.
His dam "Witmer's Dancing in the Rain" by my Nasdaq son, "Anthony" brother to
"Adam"... " Karizma's Nicaragua," aka "Neko," Tucker's half brother
(Jamiroquai)
was right behind him to take the Reserve !! He is 13 mths, and also has a 4
pt mjr from 9-12...Neko is bred by Iza Kabuska...his dam the beautiful black
"Tanzania" Rom..  Thank You  Edie !...  The next day under Doris Farrell
"Witmer's Diesel of Vanderwerth"  (2004 BIF ), was Reserve WD. Diesel has not
been in
the ring for some time, and was inconsistent:(  All the boys expertly handled
by Leslie...  Becky Dickson's 6-9 Jamiroquai son was BP... Thank you Doris..
Same day "Witmer's Congo of Vanderwerth" was WD, BOS for his first Major under
Joe LaRosa in OK City... Congo is bred by me, and owned by Molly Snider.
Congo is sired by Witmer's Nantucket, and dam is "Ponca Hill's Xelda of Lexus"
(Gotti x Kylie) Congrats to Molly!!   Susie

www.geocities.com/witmergsd