[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION BRAG!!! - Sac./Reno 4 show weekend

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 01:39:27 EDT

Before I get into my brag, let me compliment the Sacramento and Reno clubs
for putting on the first 4 show weekend in NorCal.  The club members were very
gracious, hard working and chairperson Lois Gregor did a great job. The clubs
were interested in receiving comments from exhibitors and handlers so they
could make improvements.  Sat. was a little long, but some changes were made in
scheduling on Sunday and it was much smoother.  Thank you all for all your hard
work.

Now for the brag!!!

In the fourth  show, under the esteemed Marion Lawrence, "Tripper"  was WD,
BOW and BOS for his finishing major and is now CHAMPION Linnloch Tripledipped
Red. He finished in style guided by the talented handler, Mr. Art Sinclair who
has now finished 10  champions for us.   Special thanks have to go to
Tripper's best buddy Jack Kilgour who was the "great doubler" outside the ring
and who
took Tripper back in for breed and went BOW/BOS with him.  Thanks to both Art
and Jack for all  of your hard work at the end of two long days!

Ch. Linnloch Tripledipped Red
Sire: Ch. Linnloch Paper Chase
Dam: Ch. Ariana's Ruffles of Linnloch PT
Breeders/Owners: Dorothy Linn & Kay Springer

It was a great weekend with four dogs finishing their championships. Congrats
to Bobbie Kindy with the beautiful Sarah and her breeder Anne Thompson;
Sharon & Stu Birch from Canada with Jimmi and his breeder Jodi Belanger; and
Janice
Staley with Bailey and of course our Ch. Tripper!

Very tired and planning on sleeping in very late tomorrow!!!! So glad I am
retired! <g>

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, HT, OFA