[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW CHAMPION!!

  • From: "edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 23:31:38 +0000 (UTC)

Big Congrats, what a breeding
Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Am Can Ch GV KOBE RN,BN,CD,TC,CGC,TDI,CHIC,ROM,   AOE Sel Ex Ch
Gilley RN, TC, ROM , AOE Sel Ex Ch Maxwell RN, TC, and Sel Ch MmmMmm Good, #1
dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 104 champions and 26 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award

On Friday, April 3, 2015 1:59 PM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OMG I am so excited to announce that MillerTime's American Top Model IT OFA
"Twiggy" finished her championship today at the Cheshire Kennel Club Show in
Springfield MA under judge Dana Cline!! (Twiggy is Ch MillerTime's American
Gypsy and AOE Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull of Edan TC RN ROM) Trish Wylie, You are
amazing, driving all the way here to get that last point!!! We so appreciate
you and everything you have done for us!! Trish and Twiggy competed in a total
of 8 shows to complete her Championship!! Thank you Trish and Dean! Thank you
Doris and Chuck for all your support It means so much we are so humbled. So
many people to thank for their support with Twiggy, we could not have done this
without you guys Darlene, Chris and Karen, Thank you guys! Now off for a
celebration!!!! Happy Easter everyone! Craig & Cindy Miller
Champion Kennels All pets Treated as Champions
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with Style