[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION" :)

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:54:26 EDT

I am still just dragging from the weekend but it truly was a blast. Camping
out in a motor homes makes it much more relaxing for the people and the  dogs.
 We had so much fun and so many people that I care about had such a
successful weekend that it was just so much better... Congrats to Dave & Jan
Coleman,
 Paul & Jennifer Root, Lissa Cunningham and Tracy Radigan, a  Big Congrats to
Dorothy Lynn of the ROM...and Kevin Reynolds and Barb Hefner...  it was great
to see them, they are a bunch of fun...

My brag is on my girl  who is now known as  Ch. Mariner Mariner's  Jenny from
the Block, AKA Loren... (pending AKC confirmation)

Sire:  Ch. Kargin Hoodlum of Castlehill
Dam: Ch. Mariner's Aria D'Arte

The Judge of was DD Ardion for the final 4 points.... Thank you soo  much....
and thanks to the other judges how appreciated our Girl

Michael Cheeks   4pts
Dick Jones          2  point
Carlos Navarro    5 points  & BOB

Owners are Debbie Kaser, Joyce Shelp & Cindy Tellefsen
Breeders are:  Debbie Kaser & Joyce Shelp

Thanks to Jerry Guzman for stepping in on Loren this weekend you did a
fabulous job...

And a really special thanks to Loren's best buddy and trainer Sheryl
Brockett... Thank god she is  patient sole... Loren will work you at  times..
LOL
And to Roger Bishop who has become a great friend and a great  part of the
team....

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's Shepherds