[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION!!!!!

  • From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:47:34 EST

Well we braved the frigid temperatures in Detroit  this weekend and came home
with a new Champion, it is now pending AKC  approval.
Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy aka "Abbey"  my wild obnoxious  child,
Abbey went WB and BOS on Saturday under Victor Clemente at  the Oakland County
KC
show and Sunday, WB and BOB under Grant Winchell  which finished her!!  Thank
you for the lovely comments from ring  side!  Thank you to all of the judges
who appreciated Abbey  and contributed to her Champion points,  Paul Willhauck,
Helen  Gleason, Don Smith, Lanalee Jorgensen, Walter Sommerfelt and Debra
Long  Gschwenter.

Thank you to my daughter Denise Fox for handling Abbey to her First point,
and for her support and encouragement.  Special thanks to Jeff Pyle  for
guiding her to her Championship.  His professionalism and handling is  top
notch.
Thanks Jeff for putting up with my bratty girl and her nervous  mom! : )
Thanks Nick for your support and enthusiasm.  The Windfall  team is awesome!

And last but not least, huge thanks to the Girlz for breeding Abbey and
entrusting her to me.  Abbey is sired by Can. Ch Marquin's X-Clusive and  dam
is
Aramist's Tango N the Nite MyJoy.  Watch for Abbey at the National  with her
co-owner Olivia Calabrese!

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
_http://members.aol.com/myjoygs_ (http://members.aol.com/myjoygs/)