[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW APPLICATION - PAUL PARRISH

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:50:58 -0400

Applications are posted to the list PRIOR to admission

Please send comments in private tothe admin regarding any applications
THANK YOU

, (paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 16:06:08
Rules and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard
of the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the
American Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures
of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC
events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Wildfire Acres

name: Paul D. Parrish

City: Splendora

State: Texas

clubs: past member/GSD Clubs of Houston, Beaumont, and Austin

2_sponsors: Molly Snider, John Waldrop, Shirley Melvin

Description of Dogs: 1 Lance daughter, 2 Mike granddaughters, 1 Reno
daughter, 1 Danang son, 1 Lonnie daughter, 1 Senator litter, and others.

Biography: Started in Shepherds in 1973. Have gotten out and
come back in, more times than I want to count.
Past President of GSDC of Beaumont. Found the
right wife and I'm coming back in to stay!

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx