[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY - NONGSD

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:40:24 -0500

With a 14 year old GSD, 2 other bitches and a male, we thought it was time to
compelte our
family with a new CORGI.  Ours went over the rainbow bridge 3 years ago.

Well, we fell in love with a CARDI and we drove 11 hrs round trip to get her
and it was worth
every minute.

The GSDs love her, the cat has packed up the puppies kibble, and we adore her.

WE want to thank List member, Bonnie Money(also a GSD family member) for this
gorgeous
BLUE MERLE puppy (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY CHANUKAH TO
ME)

Bridgelady's I Believe in Fairies aka TINKERBELL  (Hubby got me a Think Tink T
and a tinkerbell
hoodie) -so we are ready to OWNER handle come spring.

You do know you can put a corgi into every GSD run and have double the number
of dogs to trip
over when the doorbell rings!!!

If we do not have another bad snow storm, I might get some pix tomorrow and be
able to put
them up on my website

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE.  WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS ... OH HANUKKAH OH HANUKAH COME LIGHT THE MENORAH
IN YOUR EASTER BONNET, WITH ALL THE FRILLS UPON IT

I think I will have a drink and calm down

Yes I do have pix, but they are a week old!

Her Blue eyes remind me of my dad (he had the most gorgeous Paul Newman Blue
eyes) and
he reently passed.  Tinkerbell, you had me a first wink of those gorgeous blue
eyes!

I do have pix
Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com