[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEVER ENDING

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:50:15 -0500

This is it.....I swear Noah and the Ark are on their way! Torrential downpours
for the next 3 days........ The area lakes are within a few feet of going over
the uncontrolled spillways............several are up 30 feet since January. We
have not seen a day without rain in weeks and there is no end in sight at this
point. Normally? We'd be headed for the triple digits....and everything would
be all but burned up. Now, I am having to mow the yard every 5 days and it is
emerald green.and it is 77. We go DAYS and never see the sun. It is getting
real depressing for sure. Mo
Konigin German Shepherds
Home of:
BISS Ch Abraxas Lil" Shot V Konigin, TC, CGC, TDI
Konigin's Great Balls Afire, TC, CGC, TDI
2005 Hero-Goodwill Ambassador, GSDCA
BISS CH. Phantom of the Opera, HIT
The legacy continues