[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEED HELP NOW!! Whelping question

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:52:34 -0500

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of:
SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (major pointed)
Liebchen's Clair De Lune (ch pointed, BOB)

From: gailbauman1@xxxxxxx
To: paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] NEED HELP NOW!! Whelping question
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:52:01 -0500

PUps have been nursing on her for the past couple of hours - I just took her
out for a walk and all she wanted to do was try to have a bowel movement, and
was straining from that - so we'll see what happens.....perhaps she's working
on one - I think she has a couple left inside...