[ SHOWGSD-L ] NE Regionals in CT record ENTRY!!!!!

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:44:01 EDT

Entries are closed for the Fairfield County WGSDC Conformation Show, Breed
Survey & AD.  The show will be on Saturday September 15th and Breed  Survey and
AD on Sunday.  We warmly welcome our SV  Judge/Koermeister Hans Joachim Dux.

Today i counted 101 entries!!!!   Friends that have been around  in this area
for a long time said that sounded like a record  entry!!   Our fellow clubs
are so excited for us and right there to  support us... i LOVE the East Coast!!
  We are so excited about the  show and hope everyone has a super time and
enjoys what we have instore for  them!!
The Junior Handling workshop and competition will be at the end of  lunch.
We have 12 Juniors pre entered!!!!   They are so excited,  as are we!!!   They
are our future and the WDA and WDA member clubs  all support our Juniors and
give them so much time and recognition.  I hope  other types of clubs start to
follow suit!

For those interested in joining us as spectators, please email me for
directions or visit our website
_http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/regionalshow07.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/ffldcountywgsdc/regionalshow07.html)

Thank you to everyone supporting us!  We cant do it without you   :)

Warmest Regards,
Dawnmarie
President
_Fairfield  County WGSDC_