[ SHOWGSD-L ] NE Maturity Brag!!!

  • From: SholanGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:39:03 EDT

One heck of a great weekend................
We are first  so happy to announce That Coastline Lealynn Sugar Baby  (Ch.
Schatzmar's Jackpot CD x Melana's Fashionabull V Lealynn) has come to live
with
us here in the North East.  After a short hiatus from  showing, and a few
failed breedings we are so thrilled to  have Sugar in residence with us.   I'd
LIKE TO THANK Todd  Cosper and Jacque Phillippbar for letting us co-own Sugar.

After only being with us for a week Sugar went on and  Placed 1st in  the
Maturity Senior Bitch Class!!!  This was our first time back showing in  about
year and a half.  Sugars first week in our house and the VERY first  time
Reggie put his hands on her to handle her.
THANK  YOU Reggie,  Cindy & Bart Bartley....You guys are the  Best

I traveled to the Maturity,  for a few reasons.  One to take a  good look at
whats out being shown, to have a great time with friends(It was a  fun girls
weekend, we left the husbands at home)  and a little bit of hope  that I would
bring home "WOOD"  AND WE DID.
TO MAKE THE DAY EVEN BETTER....My good friend Katie Locke went BOM with her
Male Reggie.  (Ivyledge winning ticket) Reggie has been shown  sparingly,  And
he came out LIKE Gang busters...
                            IT  WAS A HAPPY RIDE HOME.............

Michael & Casey Huff
Sholan German Shepherds