[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: N.C. was good to Wolf Creek today !

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pawalker37@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:15:03 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Congratulations to really good friends Pat, Maryann, Debbi, (Scott, Lauren and
Ed) for the great weekend that Fritz had! He is GVX Aquilla's brother....and as
I watched BOB I thought....OMG these are all my relatives. Scott and Lauren
have done a super job with Fritz (congratulations Ed also). He represents our
breed so well. Well done all!!

Kathy