[ SHOWGSD-L ] N.C. was good to Wolf Creek today !

  • From: "Pat Walker" <pawalker37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:13:57 -0500

Just a note to say thanks to Judge, Charlotte LaRosa for  recognizing our boy,
 Gr Ch Wolf Creek Galaxy of Merivern , known to those that  love him as â??Mr
Fritzâ??, who  was awarded Best of Breed in N. C. today..  My friend, Ed
Farrell called to share this news with us and , needless to say, we are
delighted.
Scott and Loren â?? you have done a superb job with Fritzie and it is surely
not enough to say. â??Thank Youâ??. When I see your van come into a show ground
with Scott at the wheel and Fritz sitting in the co-pilotâ??s seat, it bring
tears to my eyes. Heâ??s  a happy boy, both at home with you guys and in the
show ring as well.

As a breeder, you always worry when one leaves the fold, but with a team like
Ed Farrell and the Yergins, itâ??s a dream come true for both Breeder and Dog !

Today put the frosting on the cake, as last weekend, at the Great Lakes
Futurity, our Phoenix son, Hylock Geronimo v Wolf Creek, was awarded RFD under
judge, John Bemont.  â??Chiefâ??, as we call him, is owned by my daughter, Deb
Norman, dear friend, Flora Darnell and myself.  He is their 1st show dog and,
of course, the girls are super thrilled to have him.  Me, too !

Thanks, Mr Bemont, for recognizing this fine youngster.  Special thanks to his
breeders, Fran and Jerry Rood for trusting us with â??Chiefâ??.  Of course. we
give our friends, Mike Sherman and Deb Atkinson, extra thanks for all they do
to help us â??get where weâ??re goingâ??.  Without them, where would we be ?

Thanks so much,

Pat Walker

any post.