[ SHOWGSD-L ] NC It looks like we may be winning--but we still need to call

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:31:15 -0400

-----Original Message-----
 It looks like we may be winning--but we still need to
call

Forwarded:

  CROSSPOSTING REQUESTED, crosspost this far
and wide.

We are not finished, please call the governor
of NC and let him know that this bill strips
the citizens of NC of their constitutional
rights to a fair trial. This bill names you
as guilty before trial and when combined with
the unfair portion of NC Statute 19A ("Animal
Cruelty Investigator") this bill in
combination with the aforementioned allows
anyone to seize your animals, vet them, and
possibly dispose of them BEFORE your court
date making YOU fiscally responsible for
thier actions.

Use the 1-800 number below and call the
Governor's office now....

Bill Buell