[ SHOWGSD-L ] NC Brags

  • From: DARLINBOO@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 23:44:39 EDT

Our boy, S'Brie's Stand By Me, aka "Doc" did very well this weekend in
Raleigh, NC:
     On Saturday at the Durham KC under Judge Ms  Leslie Hiltz he took BOS
     On Sunday at the Salisbury KC under Judge  Mrs. Sue Woodle he took
BOW,BOS
     and on Monday at the Raleigh KC under Judge Dr.  Donald Jones he took
BOW and BOS
 BIG thanks to these judges.   Doc is by Nureyev  of  Crestview
(Nick) and out of S' Brie's Bella Bella V Reno.
Special Thanks  to Jeremy Hohman - Doc's handler and best buddy in the ring
and to  Dania Karloff and Natalie Smith.  We would also like to thank  the
folks
ringside for their nice comments and support.
Sarah