[ SHOWGSD-L ] NAZIS

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:36:52 EST

I invite you to view this web site. _www.pzg.biz_ (http://www.pzg.biz) .
These people have 9 kids.

His comment in the news paper about his site was that there is a market for
 this stuff and it's all about money. My thought  is so, is Child  porn.
What a sicko!!!

This is a web site from a woman (in our all breed club) Called me a bully
because I asked Tracy, the last years show chair how she could spend
$2500.00 to feed 11 people?  Since I was the new Treasurer wanted to know
where
our PayPal money was. Tracy was served with a warrant for a class 4 Felony
yesterday. Then she wrote the membership and said I had a toxic personality.
When asked what made her think my personality was toxic. She said because
of  what I said about David (a 25 year old on our BOD) I wont say how old
I'am but I  could be his Grandmother. My comment about David was saying what a
whiz he was  on a computer and that he was kind of cute too.
  She said that was sexual harassment. How sick is that?

I hate the thought of how they are show casing their two black GSD's.
This woman (Linda) Brought me the first (as she calls Black Shepherds) to
see and tell her if it was show quality. She was only about 6 months old and
 tried to eat me. I told her not only was she not show quality but that she
would  be a law suit some day. One year later she bit the face of a 4H
judge causing 17  stitches. Now her kids tell everyone they have a lot of Guard
dogs now.

I'm the Treas. and show chair for our 4 day show. Now I just don't know how
 to deal with this problem. Luckily she has resigned the club.

Judi Bendt