[ SHOWGSD-L ] NATIONAL TIME

  • From: "Gail Hardcastle" <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:59:51 -0700

Hopefully I have all your reservation orders. Last minute changes should all
be in. (LOL)  A wonderful National is planned. Be sure to make it to the
victory dinner. I understand there are great surprises in store for us. We
have already sold over 400 dinners. Your receipts will be mailed in the next
few days. I received over 150 orders this past week after returning from
Canada so I am playing catch-up.
The Gold page is closed but you can still get tickets for the luncheon.
I could use the help of a few good souls to help pass out packets and books
and man the cash register. Please volunteer a couple hours. I am told that
we will be able to watch judging from our tables. I am looking forward to
seeing all of you to help you enjoy your vacations at the greatest show on
earth. Good  luck to you all and travel safely.
Gail